I have decided to create a blog for all of my instagram followers can keep upto date with my journey; the emotions, the progress and the barriers which occur to me in my everyday life.
Who I Am
- My name is Louise and I live in Epsom, Surrey. I have lived her my whole life and cannot contemplate ever moving very far away from home.
- I joined Slimming World on 15th January 2014 weighing 15stone exactly, and to date I have lost officially 3stone 3.5lbs. My goal weight is 11 stone, and I have 10.5lbs to go until I reach my target weight.
- Since my mum was diagnosed with Leukaemia in 2011; I have been committed to raising money for both Cancer Research and The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity. As my mum was treated in The Royal Marsden in Sutton I am very passionate about this charity and I have taken part in The 14mile Marsden March for the past 2 years since she died. I have also taken part in Race for Life for the past 4 years and I love the atmosphere on these days, and plan to take part in these for the rest of my life.
- As many of you will know I have 2 dogs who I am constantly uploading pictures of them. I love them so much and all the dog walking I have done recently is really contributing to my weightloss.
- I have a boyfriend, his name is Laurence. We have been friends since we were 18 and have been going out nearly 2 and a half years. I love him so much, and cannot wait to continue our life together in the future.
That is enough about me for one day, i’m sure most of you know these facts anyway.
I would love to hear about what everyone would like me to blog about. Without my followers on Instagram I would not have been able to have so much success in my dieting and my well-being.